This article describes how to connect to the Steinhardt Remote Apps server.
- Remote Apps requires that you have Microsoft Remote Desktop installed. This is installed by default on Windows computers, and is available in the iTunes App store for Apple computers.
- To connect to RemoteApps, you must be either on campus or connected to the NYU VPN
- Open a browser and navigate to https://steinremoteapps.ad.nyu.edu/rdweb/
- Login using your NYU netid and password
- Once you login, click the application you would like to use
- The application will download to your default download folder
- Open the application using Microsoft Remote Desktop
- If prompted, enter your NYU credentials
- Access can be requested by emailing steinhardt.Technology@nyu.edu
- Some Apple computers have an older version of Remote Desktop installed. If your icon looks like this: please uninstall it and find Microsoft Remote Desktop in the App Store to install. The correct app's icon looks like this: