The purpose of this article is to illustrate how to connect to a network printer for Steinhardt users. Steinprint is a print server used to optimize deployment and management of printers.
How to Access:
- For Windows:
- Press Windows start button.
- In search bar type \\steinprint.ad.nyu.edu; press Enter
- If administrator access is prompted, Use username: ad\steinadmin and correct password.
- To connect to a printer or device, right click on it and choose Connect…
- For Mac OS:
- Add printer manually using IP address.
Each printer is named based on department. Find your department alphabetically when naming your printer.
If one of the printers on Steinprint is not working correctly, please contact your firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm correct IP address.