This article outlines the steps necessary to Install Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) security software on a computer.
- Navigate to http://home.nyu.edu (login through your NetID and password if required)
- Click the link to Ask ITS
- In the software section in the left-hand column, click "click here" to download Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Download the appropriate version of Symantec for your given operating system.
- Save file
- Go through installation wizard
Anytime you install SEP, use these instructions to ensure you're getting the latest version, otherwise you risk using an old application which could be vulenerable