What is Torsh TALENT?
Torsh TALENT is your own private, secure, video sharing and collaboration platform that allows you to create a dynamic online Professional Learning Community.
How do I get an account?
Currently, specific Faculty in Teaching & Learning are piloting the tool with their students. For more information contact Steinhardt.email@example.com
Do I need any expensive or special hardware to buy to use Torsh TALENT?
Absolutely not. All you need is a video recorder, access to an internet connection, and a web browser (e.g. Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari or Internet Explorer).
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I import videos from a desktop or laptop?
- How do I import videos from my smart device when I forgot to use the T Uploader app?
- Why is my mobile upload stuck in pending?
- Why are my videos uploading in the incorrect orientation?
- Why is my video not uploading?
- Which file formats are compatible with Torsh TALENT?
- How do I share a collection?
- Can I create a copy of my video?
- How can I archive videos in Torsh TALENT?
- Can I combine two videos that I have uploaded to Torsh TALENT?
- What's the best way to organize my videos?
- How can I upload documents to my videos?
- How much data do I need on my device to record videos using the T Uploader App?
- What devices can I use to record video?
- How do I record using my desktop or laptop?
- I was recording video using the T Uploader app, but I received a phone call and lost the recording!
- How do I record video using an iOS or Android device?
- Why don't my videos have any sound?
- Why can't I find the iPad app in the App Store?
- How can I download the Torsh T Uploader app?
- What devices and operating systems are supported by the T Uploader App?
- How can I see all videos shared with me by a colleague in Torsh TALENT?
- Can I automatically share videos I upload?
- How do I share someone else's video with a third person?
- Why can't I share my video with my colleague?
- I uploaded a video, but my instructor/coach/peer says they can't see it. What's going on?