This article explains how to add printers on Mac computers.
1. Go to System Preferences
2. Click on Printers & Scanners.
3. Find and click the small + sign on the left side of the window.
4. If the printer is shared, find the shared printer on this list displayed and click Add.
5. If the printer is not shared, find and click the symbol that is labeled IP.
6. Go to the printer and find the IP address of the printer in System Settings. It should be in the format xxx. xx. xxx. xx.
7. Type this into the Address field and click Add.